Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday's Paper Piecing

I am re-visiting some of my paper pieced quilts so I can link up with Val over at Tuesday's Archives.  

My most recent paper pieced quilt was the the Tea Leaf Runner by Judy Niemeyer.  I started this last fall as part of a guild workshop, and finished it last month at a retreat.

Here's a close up so you can see the points a little better.  





Here's another one that I made, for a doll quilt swap.  I really liked how this turned out. 

Here is a close up of the points.  


And another - this one was also made for a swap, that Michele from the Quilting Gallery hosted back in September of 2012 called "Skater Sue"


Well as always thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. These are all very nice. I like Judy Niemeyer's patterns. The leaf is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...