Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Undercover

Today I was working undercover secret special agent type of work.  Okay quilts rarely solicit that type of security - but when you are making a special secret quilt for someone and you don't want it to get out - It's kinda James Bond like right?  LOL  Okay I don't think in a million years this person reads my blog and I don't have it linked to my face book so I don't know how it would possible get out or back to the person  BUT I don't want to take any chances.  So - all I can say is, I got together with a bunch of my quilt friends to make a quilt for someone (No I can't tell you who) and this is the quilt we are making - It will look similar to this - (lots of little squares) 


And we had fun, is that cool or what?   So I was there from about 10-4 and even though I wasn't working on my own stuff any day of sewing is a good day.  right?  
Tomorrow is an open sew workshop for the CRQ guild - but since I have and will be gone every day this week I might just stay home and try to do some sewing here.  Hmm we'll see.  
Friday is open sew at the cottage and Saturday I have the strip club at the quilt shop and then a few of us are going to lunch and see a new quilt shop that is in the area.  Fun Fun.

Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment if you can,  and have a blessed day -
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...