Thursday, September 6, 2018

Number 6 - Little House

Tell me they count even if they are small. I got my 6th UFO of the year done.  This is my first embroidery project that I got way back in 2008 (ish) I was using it to teach myself and practice embroidery.  Well I've done I don't know how many quilts and blocks of embroidery now so it was time to finish it up.  
I like to use a pillow under my hands while I embroider sometime so I thought this would be a great pillow for that.  And with that in mind I made it a removable pillow case so it can be washed. 
Here's how it looked when I started back up on it. 
Happy to have another finished project.  

Blessings - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...