Thursday, October 17, 2019

A Finish

Wow I can hardly believe it... I got some stuff done and I actually have some pictures.  The quail is done. 
Then I cut squares to make HST for another UFO I'm trying to finish. 
And of course you need to draw lines - did I mention there are 320 of each color.  
Here is the pattern lay out - 
The feature blocks below go where the dark gray squares are above.  
Today we have another appointment, then I will come home pack up my sewing machine and tools, do a little food prep for hubby and tomorrow will start the first retreat.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...