Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October OMG Fall

Fall has left the building, in two ways.  Fall here in the desert came and went rather quickly, I think we are already entering the winter months.  For us highs in the 50's and 60's are cold.  The transition between temps of 120 and 60 doesn't take as long as one would think.  Anyway the 2nd Fall to leave is the Fall crazy table mat that was my One monthly goal. These table mats are for my friend Cheryl. I get the pleasure of stitching them and she gets to have them.  As I stated in my link up post, I was ready to put the back on and bind it when she thought it would be nice to have stuff in the middle since she won't be putting anything on them. She likes squirrels so I appliqued them and embroidered leaves - here it is finished and bound.  
 Here's the back.
Now I'm linking up to One Monthly Goal, over at Elm Street Quilts. 
Have a Blessed Day!  Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely finish! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...