Thursday, October 24, 2019

All the Little Pieces

Good Morning - 
I'm gearing up for another retreat, 2nd of my 3 in a row.  I started sewing my HST on the last day of the last retreat. They will be part of the little pieces that make up one of my older UFO's.  I've decided lately that I want to use these retreats to finish up UFO's (if I can). 


I only got about 1/3 of the 640 sewn, but figured it would be helpful to get what I could trimmed before heading to the next retreat.  It will probably take me most of the retreat to finish up just this part.   :)
I have a bag of untrimmed, I trim and then they go in another "Ready" bag - then I can press open and sew them together. 
Since my big machine is still in the shop - I have been using my smaller/travel machine and I didn't want to unpack and have to pack back up in just a couple days so I've been working on trimming and then also a little on my embroidery

Lots more to do on it but having fun with it.  And no it won't be done for this Halloween.  
Since I'm staying over night on this one, I did my marathon cooking for Hubby too.  Beans in the crock pot on the right, chili sauce, (cooked salsa) on the left pot.

Spaghetti sauce in the middle pot for the spaghetti w/ french bread and Caesar Salads. 

Sausage egg and cheese breakfast burrito's.  and not pictured hamburger patties.  
Kinda like prepping for a camping trip.  :)
That's for now, I'm going to finish packing and I'm sure I'll let you know how the retreat goes.
Blessings, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...