Thursday, October 3, 2019

Well Hello October

I'm sitting here this morning wondering if I need to go put on a pair of sweat pants. Here in the desert like a light switch being turned on and off, it is now cooler almost chilly in the mornings.  It's okay - after the hot summer the chilly mornings feel wonderful.  Our afternoon temps have been in the mid to upper 80's and that's awesome.  Okay but enough about that. It's a new month and I need to get my projects lined up so I know what will be in the cue this month.  First up will be "Fall".  

This is one of the 5 wool crazy table mats that I'm sewing up for my friend Cheryl.  I thought I was ready to put the backing and binding on, however after discussing with her I'm going to add a couple of squirrels and some acorns in the open center area. 
Since we are now in the fall months - I figure I better finish it up so she can display.  Also, I am linking this up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts. 
October OMG link-up is open!
There is a lot going on this month including 2 retreats so I'm lining up projects left and right, but more about that later.
Have a great day - Blessings, 
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wool mat. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...