Thursday, June 10, 2010

Done with Deadlines... Back to BOM's

Well I am done with my deadlines for a while. Here is the Baby Quilt I mentioned in my last post. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to hand sew the binding to the back and sew the label on. But it is ready to go for tomorrow. I just need to get a gift bag and card and I'm set. :)

So now it's off to do dishes, take a shower and if I have time before hubby comes home to run errands I will work on a couple of my Block of the Months I've been neglecting.



Have a blessed day!
Lynn

PS did I mention that I made 3 fingers bleed during the course of doing this. I think I need to hold off in hand sewing for a day or two.. they are ouchy. :(

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in that quilt. Nice job. I always make my fingers sore when I do the binding too.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...