Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A Finish x 2

A finish - Yahoo!   With my new job and sporadic hours, and company for the month of March, I don't have high expectations of getting too many things done.  So the fact that I was able to finish the Spring Wool Crazy Table Mat for my friend is really a Whoot Whoot!  

Here is the back.  I have some really nice flannel that I've been using for the backs.  
Here are the rest of the seasons.


All four seasons are done now, I just need to do the extra one called simply Crazy.  :) Posts about that will follow soon.  
Okay a few other little things I have done.... 
I finished the baby quilt.  
I just did a loopy pattern over most of it - above is a close up. 
Happy to get some stuff done.  Hope you're having fun too. 
Blessings, Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...