Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mug Rug Swap

Hi
I'm doing another Swap with the Quilting Gallery.  This time it is a "Mug Rug Swap".


Mug Rug Swap


 Some times we are given a theme and then left to design our own projects and sometimes they have a specific patten for us to follow. This time they had two mug rugs from "The Patchsmith" and we were to make one of each. Normally I create these things and send them on their way but I like mug rugs and these are so cute I actually made two of each and I'm keeping a set for myself.  I did one set by hand stitching with a button stitch around the edge and one set I did a straight stitch on the machine. That's the set I'm keeping.




So here they are - I just thought they were so cute.  My partner (Secret partner)  liked red and black and white... so there you have it.  I'm actually done a little ahead of schedule for a change. They will need to be in the mail no later than March 11 because the are going over seas, and I'm going to send them out this weekend.  Yahoo!

Well I have more projects coming up and a UFO for February another big Yahoo for it and a long story to go with it.  I will be posting about it soon. And of course a picture.

Hope you all have a wonderful Blessed day of sewing.
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...