1. Well one of my very first starts for the new year will be a woodsy type of quilt that has been requested by my Sister for their 5th wheel camper. And I don't have a good picture - because I don't have a pattern - just an idea she has in her head that she made a sketch of on a napkin of the center block. Not sure that it shows up well - but this was the sketch. She wants the center block to be of two bears.... So I will have to keep you posted on that.
The rest of my quilts are in no special order just when ever I can get to them and get them started.
2. Frog Work - My Mom loved Frogs and collected them so whenever I see them I makes me think of her. And my daughter after Mom went to heaven got a frog tattooed n her ankle so it makes me think of her too. So I saw this quilt kit several times and finally broke down and got it - I'm very eager to start it but have had too much going on, so it is perfect for the 2014 New FO.
5. Next is a pattern that I picked up in Las Vegas while on vacation. That was in September and I thought maybe I would be able to get it going and done for this Christmas. ha ha ha.. Well hopefully if I start it soon enough in the year I can have it done by next Christmas.
6. Next is one that was done in a couple of classes at my local Quilt shop and I was unable to attend the series of classes - so got the pattern want to do for my Sewing Room. :)
7. Next I have a monthly class that I go to and we work on wool projects. For this next year we have decided as a class to do this quilt that was featured in the French magazine called "Simply Vintage" It is a quarterly publication that is translated into English now. The quilt is called "Welcome to Texas".
8. This one is a new one put out by Bonnie Sullivan from "All Through the night" She is local here to Oregon just a few miles south in Salem Oregon. This one is called "Berties though the year". Me and the silly birds. Birds and Lambs get me every time. :) A couple of my quilty friends and I are going to do this together.
Along with all the ones I have listed - I have several other things that I have patterns for and want to do, and will also be doing the monthly Doll Quilt Swap with Barbara and monthly Pincushion Swap that I host.
And of course there are many many projects I want to finish - but that is for another group. This one is just about starting. :)
Have a blessed day everyone.