Tuesday, March 31, 2015

By Some Threads

Well this is a wonderful finish that almost didn't get done.  I worked through the month and I had such fun continuing to practice my free motion quilting during the middle of the month.  Then life got in the way and I wasn't sure if I was able to get this done.  But.......  Yahoo, last night and this morning by a few little threads of binding, It is done.  I am linking this to A Lovely Year of Finishes. 


My Button

This is a pattern that was offered as a free Block of the Month from Jacquelynne Steves called Sweet Simplicity.




I'm not sure if you can see the quilting or not - but since I consider myself still relatively a beginner in the Free Motion quilting I am excited at how this came out.   And it's done, that's the most exciting part.  Okay  Thanks for stopping by  - Leave a comment and let me know you were here - and have a great Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...