Friday, April 3, 2020

OMG Wake Up

This morning I had that nice feeling of gently tossing and turning because I knew I had the day off and I actually got a full nights rest. So as I was slowly waking up - all the sudden I had a jolt of electricity go through me .... I forgot to link up my finish for the March OMG.  Dang!!  I finished it on March 10th.  Dang. It's one thing to not finsh something and not be able to link up, but to finish and then forget.  Did I happen to say Dang!?.   It has bugged me off and on all all day.  (Dang!)  
Okay - I'll let it go.  April is a new month and with all that is going on in my little world, let alone the whole world right now, a missed link up is really nothing.  
So I'll post about April and the One Monthly Goal I want to accomplish.  

April OMG link-up is open!
For April I want to get the rest of this embroidered.
And get at least 1/2 of this panel embroidered. It would be around the brick bridge. 
(You may have to click on it to zoom)
The pattern is "Over the River and Through the Woods" 
This is my year for "Hand Work".  I have _?_# of WIP and UFO's that need a lot of hand work before they can be completed.  Also I've gone back to work and 6 weeks into it, I was offered full time -I guess hardly unheard of.  So with the limited time I have to sew, the hand work will work well.  (And I may get some UFO's knocked out) 
Okay time for me to finish up and get this linked up. Then go check out some of the rest of the links. 
Have a Blessed day - Stay Safe.
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...