Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Wrapping up another Month

The days and months are going by and I'm amazed that another month has come and gone.  Yesterday I was able to finish up my little wool squares for my One Monthly Goal.  Yay.  


My monthly Goal was to finish up the 3 I had started... 

 
 Close up of Kitty.

Then do the other 8. Three are above, teapot, sheep and turtle. And  here are the rest of new ones:  
 
And with that I will be linking up over at Elm Street Quilts. 
Happy last day of June, I'll see ya in July!  Blessings,  Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...