Monday, June 1, 2020

Hello June

I'm hoping since I will be on a more regular schedule this month, that it will allow me to get more stuff done.  I hadn't sewn on my sewing machine since March and finally got to last month.  I know I said I wanted to focus on getting a lot of my hand work done - but it's nice to sew on the machine too.  
Okay enough of that for now... I need to post my June One Monthly Goal.  
After just saying I like to sew on my machine, my OMG is again hand stitching.  :).  I started this little wall quilt quite some time ago. It's called Simple Joy. 

The 4 patches are already sewn together.  And I have started some of the applique blocks.  Here are the ones I've started and need to finish. My goal for the month is to finish all the topstitching on these three... 


And do the topstitching on these 8 squares. 




I have some other sewing that I'd like to do - but this is my One Monthly Goal. 
June OMG link-up is open!
Now I'm going to link up before I forget!
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...