Sunday, May 31, 2020

Over the River and to the Bridge

Hello,  I got a little more done in the sewing world this month than last month.  My One Monthly Goal - was to get to the middle of the bridge on my "Over the River" embroidery. Well I made it.  
I am linking this up for my finish for One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts. 
May OMG FINISH link-up is open!
Also I put borders on a little panel and started quilting it for my Nephew's new baby. As of today I finished it.

For the rest of my world - I'm sure I have so much I could write about. However since I haven't written much this month, I would probably go on forever. Work is going good but it is super - super busy.   I am a flooring associate, however there hasn't been coverage in appliances in the evenings so I've been selling appliances almost more than flooring.  I get to work have 3 or 4 messages from people wanting calls back and 2-3 sets of people lined up wanting help.  I just do what I can.  My days off have been scattered and my schedule has changed several times.... In June, I will be covering for my coworker that is out on medical leave. I will be on a steady schedule with 2 days off together and the same ones.  That hopefully will help me get in a routine.  
On the home front,  I have been working at doing what cleaning and meal prep I can do with the time off I have.  As you can guess it hasn't left me with a lot of sewing time.  So on that note, I better finish this up and get linked upt to One Monthly Goal.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...