Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hello May

Hello - I hope this finds all of you healthy and happy. 
In April I severely over estimated what I could accomplish.  I was going to finish one embroidery piece and get "X" amount done on another.  Whoa was I wrong or what. All that to say - I'm not sure how to gauge what is reasonable for May.  
I have been mega busy with family and work, and not with sewing.  However, I think I am finally at a point with my work schedule that I can get in some kind of a routine.  I will have different days off but will have the same shift daily.  That should really help. 
Okay now back to the sewing part... 
I will try again to get to the bridge on my "Over the River and through the Woods".  Here is where I am at as I start this month. 
That's it for the goal.  It doesn't seem like much but with only 5  or 6  day's off  until end of month it's enough.  The fold in the center of the next picture is where I want to get to. 

As you can see, it took me all month to get the rest of the tree branches done, the one house and some fence posts.  
This is my One Monthly Goal and I will be linking up over at Elm Street Quilts.   
                           *  *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  
If for some reason I do get that far and want extra credit... ha ha ha....I will work more on my Halloween wall hanging.
Again, I hope you are healthy and happy and I hope you all are sewing up a storm.  
Blessings to all,
Lynn 


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embroidery projects! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...