Monday, June 22, 2009

Mini Quilt Swap

Hi Everyone,
Well Saturday was the day we were to mail our Quilts out to our secret person so I was at the post office before it opened and waited to get mine in the mail.
Then to my surprise when my Hubby went out and got our mail - my quilt was already here. Yeah!!! Here is a picture of the Mini Quilt I got from the swap. Isn't it neat?


The pinwheels are 3-D, and she hand quilted it. Thanks again Sara!
If you want to check out her stuff click on her name to go to her blog.

Have a great day everyone!
Blessings,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. How very cute, you received a very good swap person. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! I'm so glad you like the quilt! I had a great time making it, and once I noticed how much hand quilting you do, I knew I had to hand quilt it. :)
    I had such a great time with the swap, I'm definitely looking forward to the next one! I saw the progress pictures of your swap quilt, and I'm sure your partner will love it!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...