Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Christa's Quilt Along

Hey All - I wanted to tell you about another fun thing I'm doing.  Chrita's Quilt Along, from Christa's Quilt Shop.


Christa's Quilt Along

Christa is doing weekly Turtorials on how to make a quilt from start to finish one step at a time. I am working on one right now, (a bit behind of course) and she has a flicker group and prizes. It really is a lot of fun. So give it a try and see, you might even learn a tip or two...

Thanks for stopping by - Blessings, Lynn

Here are the stacks of the blocks I'm working on I do have a row together but no picture yet. This one is called "Sea of Squares" which is the one previous - she is on to another one now.  I better catch up (smile)

 

1 comment:

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...