Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dreaming of Spring


Hey all - The Quilting Gallery is hosting another swap. This one is called "Dreaming of Spring" Mini Quilt Swap.

So hop on over and get signed up. I have been doing these swaps for 3+ years and I love them. They are a great way to bring out your creativity and meet new quilters.


Dreaming of Spring Mini Quilt Swap

I usually like to wait until I get my partner information so that I can accomodate their likes or dislikes into whatever I am making - then I let the creativity go to work. And since it is a secret swap - you don't know who got you, I can post pictures of my progress and nobody really knows fro sure who it's going to.

Anyway hope you can give it a try - it really is alot of fun.

Blessings,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...