Sunday, October 6, 2013

NewFO for September



Well I have to say it was a wonderful month.  I was on vacation for 2 weeks so that does help to make it wonderful.  And I used the driving time while hubby was driving to do a lot of hand work that helped me to finish some UFO's.  So even though I don't have a lot of NewFO's this month I'm happy that I still spent time sewing. 

So here we go I am continuing on with the Daisy Days BOM from Jenny of Elefantz.  So last month I started Wednesdaisy  which I finished -


But My NewFO is Thursdaisy -
The picture is kind of dark but if I use the flash you can't see the lines of the picture. 

Then of course I did a doll quilt for September with matching pincushion -


And then I did other pincushions for my pincushion group and one extra for a friend.

And I made more bibs for my Great Nieces that were got to stop and see in California on our way to Arizona.  They are so cute (the girls).  Here are the bibs.


So that was it for NewFO's. 

Thanks for stopping by - Blessings, Lynn




3 comments:

  1. You had some really cute projects. I'm sure your nieces will like their bibs. Well, their mom will for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty project. I just love Jenny's designs. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jenny's designs. All of your projects are just precious!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...