Sunday, October 13, 2013

Q4 Finish-A-Long 2013

she can quilt

Well since I did so well last quarter getting 4 of my 6 done and since this is the last quarter of this year, (where did the year go?) I am shooting for a lot of finishes.

#1.

This is a wool wall hanging from "Lily Anna Stitches" I need to finish the top stitching and then back and bind.
 
 
#2.
Another Wall Hanging - This one is from Buttermilk Basin.  All of it is fused on I now need to top stitch it all and then quilt and bind.
 
#3.
 
 
I started this so many years ago - I just need to finish and be done with it.  Blanket stitch and then quilt and bind.
 
#4.  
 
More wall hangings that just need to be finished.  I might even be able to hang during the Christmas season.  :) 
 
#5.  
 
This is a that I did and got quilted a couple of years ago and just have not finished the binding.  So if this it what it takes to get it done - I'm for it. 
 
#6.  
 
Okay finally something new - this is a quilt a long from Christa Quilts.  If I follow her schedule I should have this quilted and the binding done by the end of this quarter.  So here's hoping.
 
#7. 






This needs to be quilted and bound.  I made this last March and that's where it stayed - just a top. 


#8   

Here is one I had from last time - I have sent this one to the quilter and unfortunately she had some health issues that delayed her getting this quilted.  So if she is able to get this quilted and back to me I will put the binding on and it will be finished.  This is  Sweet Land of Liberty by Cheri Saffiote Payne - with a few adjustments. 

#9   
  And for the final one - this another one that I had on last quarter.  It is a fall wall hanging.  It needs to be quilted and bound.  Hopefully I will be able to get all of these done.

Happy Quilting and Blessings,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...