Sunday, October 6, 2013

Q3 Finish-A-Long #4

she can quilt


For my #4 Finish another wall hanging that I started way too long ago. It needed more embroidery, Quilting, accent buttons and binding.  Here is the before picture:
 
And here is the after - finished picture:
 
 
I had two projects that didn't get finished but 4 out of 6 in a three month period was not too bad.  I may just make a dent in these UFO's after all.  These were some of my smaller ones.  I have some large ones that I think one per quarter would be a great accomplishment.  So I will have to start digging and figure out what I want to link to the next quarter, but for now here are my accomplishments.

Have a great day everyone!   Blessings,  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...