Sunday, January 28, 2018

Happy Scraps

I was going scrap happy strong for a while, now it's in a lull.  I'm new to this scrap happiness so now after playing with is for a month I am re-thinking my approach or should I say end result.  I made 3 different blocks but am now wondering what I want to do with them.  
I made more of each of these and have 10 of each block.  


Then I was able to get some of the HST into this herringbone pattern.
So now I'm not sure if I want to make some rows in other colors or if I want to make some borders.  Like I said I need to re-think how I want to do these scraps so that I can have an end result.  At this point they feel like they're just there.  So I think I will make some of each of these in some of the other colors and put them together.  Then I'm thinking I will choose one pattern per color until I have enough for a top then go to the next pattern.  It's still a work in progress in my brain.  I guess you'll have to come back to see what I figure out along the way.  
I also did a bunch of 2 1/2" squares and using them for starters and enders and they are being sewn into 4 patches. 
That's it for my light blue scraps this month.  I'm sure they will show up with other colors around them at a later date.  For now I'm linking up to RSC2018.
grab button for SoScrappy
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you figure out a plan. Still, blocks are better than scraps, even if they don't have a purpose quite yet.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...