Friday, March 23, 2018

Let it Snow in AZ

At this point in the year I know a lot of people are not really happy with the word "Snow".  But here in Arizona I'm very happy.  I got a 3rd place ribbon on my "Let it Snow" Quilt in the Colorado River Quilt show.  

Here are some of my friends quilts that also won ribbons.


I still remember when she was doing all the thread play on this at a retreat. 
And with that I have a retreat this weekend.  I am making myself take UFO's to finish stuff up.  I usually let myself take something new and exciting - but that creates more UFO's.  I have 4 UFO's and one new thing.  I will hopefully come home with 4 completed Tops and 1 UFO.  It's only a 2 1/2 day retreat so not sure.  As Always I will let you know.
I also have continue to work on my OMG for the month which is to hand quilt this quilt.  

Almost there I'm on the last border now - and I have one more week to finish.  Hopefully I can make it. 
Have a nice weekend,
Blessings - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...