Friday, March 2, 2018

March OMG



Hello March - and I mean my title in two ways.  First "Oh My Goodness" - it's already March.  Wow! And Secondly which really is my First intention - I want to share my "One Monthly Goal" that I will link up over Elm Street Quilts.

As the months of the year go on, the busier I seem to be, so I really hope I can keep up the momentum of finishing something - even it its's small.  
So for this month, continuing with my goal of working on my Winter/Christmas UFO's and Projects all year long, my next goal is - "Twas the Night Before Christmas".  This is/was a free pattern from a designer Kaaren Johnson.  She no longer blogs but gave a free pattern one Friday Month, called Friday Freebie. Her free patterns are still available at The Painted Quilt Blogspot.  
This was originally posted as Red Work - I of course wanted to do in more colors. 
 I worked on it a little at the last retreat and go some of the setting blocks done.  




So for this month I need to finish up the Santa Block:
And the stitch the lettered block: 
then I'll be able to put together, quilt and bind. 

That's my one monthly goal at Elm Street Quilts

I'm going to go link up and check out some others goals. Head over there and share some encouragement. 
Blessings, Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...