Thursday, March 15, 2018

Marching On

My March OMG post had to do with One Monthly Goal.  But I've been super busy and and it's been a little more of an Oh My Goodness.  :)  I probably shouldn't have started the first post of the month titled "March OMG"  it's kinda been that kind of month.  Ha Ha.... 
Okay what have I done - I made an apron for my sweet friend Bev's birthday! And of course I told my self I'd get a better picture later and didn't. There is also a matching pot holder, it's under the left edge there.  It's very similar to the pocket I put on the front.  She loves Chickens.

I also gave her the table runner we made at our February workshop.  I don't really have a place for them and she always decorates for each holiday. 

I have also been working on my "Cottage Quilt" which happens to be my Wool Crazy quilt.  

I only have four more sections and then I will be ready to back it.  I'm not sure yet how I want to do that but I'll figure it out.
I also got the baby quilt for my friends daughter done.
I used another of the whales as the label on the back.  Now I need to get it in the mail.
And of course I've been working on my OMG quilt - Twas the night before Christmas. I got the stitching done and the top put together and now I am hand quilting it.  
What was I thinking.  ha ha - I am out of practice but it's going okay - I just don't have little stitches like some people can do. 

Tomorrow is the start of Colorado River Quilters Quilt Show. That's the big guild I belong to.  I am working the early shift from 9-11 and then will have the rest of the day to run errands and hopefully come home and do some more quilting.  
Next weekend is another retreat and I have not decided what I want to take and work on.  A lot of times I take new projects to work on and I have a couple of them cut out and ready to go, however I really want to stick to finishing things rather than start new ones. I  am trying to decide on some UFO's to take to work on. Of course I'll let you know.
Have a blessed day! 
Lynn   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...