Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Month End and OMG

With the holiday's I'm getting a couple extra days off - Yay!!  So even though I didn't get a chance to work on my OMG block while on vacation in Oregon, with some of my kids, I was able to get it done.  Nice way to finish out the One Monthly Goal challenges - a finished goal.   Here is my finished block. 
I worked on it a little on last week and got it to this point - 
Then I went to my friend Cheryl's house yesterday with my Sister and other friend Gloria and worked on it more until it was all but the tree trunks done. So this morning I  did the trunks and now it's finished. 
Had a great time sewing with my buddies, I don't get much of that now that I work.   
They were working on these little zipper purses.  These are the ones Gloria (In the red) made. 

She gave me a zipper so I came home and found these fabrics to make one.  
Gloria was also wanting to make more of these tissue box holders.  I have never made any but want to.  She couldn't remember for sure how to make them so I helped her figure them out.  Now of course I want to make some for gifts.  
Well that's it for this month.  I have to work tomorrow and doubt I'll get much sewing done.  
Blessings, 
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...