Monday, January 4, 2021

New Month New Year New Goals

Hello 2021 - There are mixed emotions from person to person on how happy they or unhappy they are about getting rid of 2020.  There were things that weren't good, and things I didn't/don't like - but I did have a lot of good things happen over the year. 
But now it's a new year and even though my sewing time has been cut by working, I still have dreams of projects dancing in my head.  :)
Today I went over to my friend Cheryl's and sewed with my girlfriends again. I was able to get the little zipper purse done that I posted about in the last post.  

Then I worked a little on my Embroidery panel #1 of 3 for the Over the River Quilt. 
This will be my One Monthly Goal for January 2021.  
Here is my starting point today. 
My goal for this month is to get to this point - where the red dots are.  It's a small goal but I need to start somewhere.  :) I'd love to say I'd get the rest of the panel done - but it seems the days off go way too quick with all my other duties and interests in life. 
(Sorry about the poor quality pictures) 
Okay that's it for now.  I'm going to link up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts. 
Have a blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...