Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mystery Monday

Well Mystery Monday for February was a little smaller than January's and I'm glad I took a chance on my "Goals and Wishes"  and said I would get it done...... Because - I am finished.  First goal check off for the month.  Yahoo. 


This is a candle mat from  Bareroots.  And we got a kit from them also that included felt and the floss to do the stitching.  I love their stuff and have done a lot of it in wool and some of their embroideries.  It was great when I saw that this was our mystery. 
Happy with how it turned out. 
Thanks for stopping by ~  Blessings, Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...