Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bears be done - ALYOF May

Okay here's my goal for this months A Lovely year of finishes

image005.jpg (612×612)

The Woodsy Quilt has been a WIP - UFO... on the mind but not progressed on for way too long.  So maybe if I put it here for a finish I'll actually make the progress I need to.  This is a quilt for my Sister that she thought up the idea 2+ years ago.  We have shopped for material - looked at pictures and discussed it way to much and I only have 1 and 1/2 blocks started not even done.  I have struggled with the center block which has bears in it and it stalemates me for the rest of the quilt.  

So here is what I have.  I need do some additional applique on the bears and then top stitch the bears and  do thread play on them.   



Then I also need to do the top stitching on the quail.  


Getting both of these blocks finished will be a huge finish for me.
And I hoping that it will be the fuel to get me going on the rest of the quilt.  I want to do so much more towards the quilt but considering that I  haven't been able to do this in the last year this will be great. 

Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...