Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas with Friends

Here's a few pictures from our gathering last night.  It was just as wonderful as it was last year. Above is a picture of Myself my wonderful hubby, Brother in law and Sister.
Below in background is Loren our host for the evening.  To the right is our friend Jim, front right is one of my best friends Cheryl.
From left to right long haired lady is Loren's daughter.  Standing is Milt (Cheryl's husband) Terry in middle and on the right is Carolyn (Jim's wife)

On the left is Debbie I didn't get a picture of her husband Gary.  Yes in this group they have Gary, Terry and my hubby Jerry.  :)
Okay well I got his arm, on other side of Debbie.  LOL
We had a wonderful time.  Christmas was very nice!
Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...