Tuesday, December 3, 2019

December 2019

Another new month - and the start of winter, at least according to Google.  :)!  As one month ends and the new one starts it's time to set my wishes and goals for the next few days and weeks.  Last month I met and exceeded my goal(s) so of course I want to do that again.  And even with the Christmas holiday coming up, I believe I can get some stuff done.  
At this moment I don't have items I am making for Christmas gifts that need to be finished up -  but that's always subject to change.  :)
My granddaughter wanted matching aprons for her and her oldest daughter Nellie, however she hasn't given me the measurements I need yet so it's on hold.  
So what do I want to try and accomplish this month - I would like to finish the wool Winter Table Mat - 

Here's how far along I am with it right now. I have crazy stitches on two joining seams.
I will need to finish the crazy stitches on the remaining seams ( Nine more)  and the center.  Then I can but the back on and bind.  I want to get this done - it is almost officially winter you know. 
This will be my One Monthly Goal.  To finish the Wool Winter table mat. So I am linking this up over at Elm Street Quilts.  
December OMG link-up is open!

I also want to finish the binding on the Bear Quilt so I can finally give to my Sister and Brother in law.   It is sewn on I just need to do the hand stitching. 

I may submit it to the quilt show that is happening in March. 
I also want to continue with "A Little Porchtime" the UFO that I have been working on.  Would be great to get the top done. 
Not sure what all else the month will hold - but that will give me a good start. 
Now go back over to Elm Street Quilts and look at all the other entries. 
Have a Blessed Day! 
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty mat. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...