Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Slow Stitching and More"

I had a wonderful day stitching and sewing.  I worked a little on my "Twas the Night Before Christmas"  which is what I'm linking up to the "Slow Sunday Stitching" 

Slow Sunday Stitching




 But  I also spent a big part of the day quilting "The Monsters"  which is for my Great Grandson Benji who will make his appearance in February. 
I have had my issues with quilting this but I'll explain that tomorrow when I show you some pictures. 
Blessings,
Lynn 


1 comment:

  1. Ooooo I love redwork! I hope to be starting my own redwork project soon.
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...