Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A BIG Finish



If you are looking for "Grow your Blog"  Post click here: 



The Monster Quilt is finally done.  
My 2nd Great Grandson is arriving some time soon and so I've been working really diligently to finish his quilt. I got this pattern from Angie's Bits and Pieces as a BOM last year.  I only did 9 of the 12 blocks but I am very happy on how it worked out. 



I also did free motion quilting on this whole quilt which is fairly new for me too. I am working at getting better at FMQ  so this was a good chance to practice. 
And this was also my quilt for "A Lovely year of Finishes"  so I will be linking up to that. 


My Button

Thanks for stopping by.  
Blessings, 
Lynn 

5 comments:

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...