Sunday, May 21, 2017

Frosty and Babies

A couple of posts ago I shared that I was having trouble quilting a table topper. This was something I needed for a craft fair for one of our guilds. I posted about it here.   So I ditched that and started over on a whole new item.  Welcome Frosty - 

As you can see - Frosty is going much better.
It just needs the hand stitching of the binding and Frosty is ready for the craft fair. 

Backing up a little to Thursday - we had our last meeting of the season for the Big Guild.  Colorado River Quilters.  (CRQ)  Pictured below are some of the guild members with their finished block that I taught them at the end of April. 
Yesterday I finished the 5 sets of preemie baby pajamas that will be sent to Pakistan.  I think I may have said Nigeria before that was incorrect.  






I also got a couple of pillow cases done for the labyrinth quilt along with it's binding prepared and ready to put on, along with another binding prepared for a friends quilt that I'm helping with.  That will be next on my list when I get back in my sewing room.  For now I'm going to kick back and do some hand stitching and watch TV with my honey.  
Have a Blessed day!   Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...