Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Amazing One for One

I hope that the saying how you start is how you finish is correct.  I had a great start to my sewing month.  I was able to get the last two borders on my Labyrinth Walk quilt and finish the top.  Which was one of my goals so that is "One day - One goal".   
It is so large 108 x 98, that is was hard trying to get a picture of the outer borders.  After that I worked on my Bag Lady embroidery, and got a good start on that also.  Lets hope the rest of the month goes the same and maybe my goals will all get met.  Today I am going to work on the Dresden applique, and the charity welcome bags.   
Have a great day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...