Monday, May 1, 2017

May there be Sewing

It's that time again - time to bring out the score card and the wish lists.  How did I do?
April
1. Bag Lady #4  Gertrude - Vickie - I of course need to finish last months first.  :)
So here they both are -  March - Milicent/Cheryl. 
 April's Bag Lady - Gertrude/Vickie



2.  UFO's 
   2a.    APQ   UFO # 11.  This is "Pennies from Heaven"  -  No Progress!
   2b.   Bear Quilt - Work on it - "Make Progress"  -   No Progress! 

3.   Goal Met: CRQ Guild workshop - Need to finish instructions and make sample props.  "Sweet Tweet" 
4.  Goal Met:  Fuse and top stitch the next pictures on the Dresden Plate BOM from Quilt Doodle Doodles.   Not sure what they will be.  :)   A chicken and a cow.  

5.  Goal Met:  Charity - CRQ: Guild - Homeless Travel Kit.  

5B - Charity - SNR Guild - Dog Beds.  We completed 24.  I sewed 7 and then spent 4 hours cutting scraps for stuffing them.  
6.  Goal Met:  Labyrinth Walk Quilt. I am taking a class on the 6th to make this quilt.  -  I didn't post a goal for this - typically if I'm taking a class I say "Start" it - So I'll say I got a good start  on it   :)  I am adding 3 additional borders to make it king size.  I only have 2 more to go.  

I didn't work on my UFO's at all this month - but I did get lots done.   So I'm pretty pleased with it.   I also had a day where I made a bunch of little items that weren't on my goal list.  You can read about them here.


 
  Okay well what is up for this month
May
1. Bag Lady #5  Hildigard/Katie
  

























2.  UFO'S:  
  2A  APQ UFO # 2  - Ruby Red Dot.  Starting Status all blocks are done and some of the sashing blocks are sewn together.  - Goal is make progress. 
  2B  Bears -  Goal - make progress - get some of the grasss and trees placed on background. 
3.  Dresden Plates - Lilacs and Angel Food Cake.  Goal:  Fuse and top stitch these blocks. Here are the pictures from the pattern. I am doing mine in brights. 
 
.
4.  Charity  
    4A  SNR Guild - More Dog Beds  (Pictured Above) 
    4B  CRQ Guild  - Welcome bags for new Teachers  Pictures later.

5.  Labyrinth Quilt - Finish the top.  (Pictured above)  Bonus points if I can get it pinned and start quilting.

6.  SNR Guild Craft Fair - Each member was given a bundle of fabric to make something to be sold at the craft fair next fall.  This is the fabric I was given.  I think I'll make a table topper or 4 place mats.  Anyway I need to make something with it and turn it in.  
 I think that is enough for this month.  I know I will be doing little extra's that come along - so those can be my bonus points.  :)  
I'm going to quit talking about all this and get at it.  Have a great day and month. 
Blessings -  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...