Monday, May 15, 2017

Little Bits

I have to say this last week was a whole lot more productive than the week before. LOL
For one thing I was able to get my Labyrinth quilt to the long armer. 
But let me back up a little -  Last Monday I was able to go get my "new to me"  Koala cabinet which involved a whole lot more of cleaning and re-organizing.  Can you say bins galore. Here's it's opening.....



  Here was the old view with old machine and table.  
Old view of the cutting table 
New view - not a lot of difference. 

Not that you can see the corner to the right of this picture - because it was messy I usually cut it out of pictures.  But it is much better now - see. 
Can you tell our puppies like to be with Mom in the sewing room.  They have several beds that I trade out.   


Once that was organized and set up I was ready to sew again - Yay!  
I got the back put together for my labyrinth quilt so I could take it to the quilter.  (pictured above) 
 I am having her do an all over design but instead of curvy meandering or swirls, it's a sort of geometric meander.  I tried to see if I could find a picture of it on the internet but I couldn't find.  Anyway we thought it would look good on it and if's something different. 
I also got this months Dresden plates  done.  These are from Quilt Doodle Doodles Blog

 And I have started making some pajama's for preemie babies in Nigeria.  A missionary came to my friends church and said they needed some - so I offered to help.  This is one of the tops. I have two sets done and am shooting for 5 or more.  I am going to be working a little more on these today.  I still need to figure out a closure for the tops.

And with that I'm going to go sew some more of the pajama's and see what else I can get done. I'm feeling wonderful about getting stuff done again, hope you have a wonderful day.  
Blessings - Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a difference you will find with your new stitching cabinet! Ooh... something to take the weight of the quilt while quilting, ooh I am so excited for you.

    And excited for me, as I look at the labyrinth quilt. drool drool.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...