For one thing I was able to get my Labyrinth quilt to the long armer.
But let me back up a little - Last Monday I was able to go get my "new to me" Koala cabinet which involved a whole lot more of cleaning and re-organizing. Can you say bins galore. Here's it's opening.....
Here was the old view with old machine and table.
Old view of the cutting table
New view - not a lot of difference.
Not that you can see the corner to the right of this picture - because it was messy I usually cut it out of pictures. But it is much better now - see.
Can you tell our puppies like to be with Mom in the sewing room. They have several beds that I trade out.
Once that was organized and set up I was ready to sew again - Yay!
I got the back put together for my labyrinth quilt so I could take it to the quilter. (pictured above)
I am having her do an all over design but instead of curvy meandering or swirls, it's a sort of geometric meander. I tried to see if I could find a picture of it on the internet but I couldn't find. Anyway we thought it would look good on it and if's something different.
I also got this months Dresden plates done. These are from Quilt Doodle Doodles Blog.
And I have started making some pajama's for preemie babies in Nigeria. A missionary came to my friends church and said they needed some - so I offered to help. This is one of the tops. I have two sets done and am shooting for 5 or more. I am going to be working a little more on these today. I still need to figure out a closure for the tops.
And with that I'm going to go sew some more of the pajama's and see what else I can get done. I'm feeling wonderful about getting stuff done again, hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings - Lynn