Saturday, November 18, 2017

Welcome and Rodeo

Welcome to my Sis and Bro in law they are back in town as snowbirds for the next 3 month.  They got in on Wednesday night. Now for Friday night we are going to the rodeo.  I wasn't able to get real good pictures but here's what I did get.  We had a fun night of watching and eating caramel corn. It started off with some fireworks and introductions.










We had tickets to go the next day just hubby and I so we went to Sis's place for dinner since it was my BIL Birthday and then headed over for the next rodeo.  Well OOPS!  The rodeo was at 2pm not 7pm like the night before.  Well we got there and the parking lot was empty.  Shoot.  
Anyway we had a lovely dinner and so all was not lost.
Blessings-
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...