Wednesday, November 15, 2017

More little gifts

More little gifts for the kids and Grand kids.  These will be part of their Christmas Gifts.  
I made them each a little Christmas stocking and I will put their cards and gift card inside along with a candy cane.  A little more exciting than just a card.  I know once they get a little older - money and or gift cards are what they want - but I think they still like unwrapping something too. 
Here are the front and backs of the ones I made for our 3 kids and spouces plus one for our adult grandson who is 19. 

Here is the front and back of the set I made for our youngest daughters two.  Jorden and Zach. They are the ones that came to visit.  

And here is for our other grandson Caleb, one of his favorite colors is Blue - so made the cuff blue. 

The next ones are for our great grandson Ben  and his Mom and Dad. They live in Texas.    
Here is the one for our other great grandson Carter. 

Carter and Caleb are both 7.  Young enough to have cute but not too cute.  :)   
Along with the Christmas Stockings the younger Grands and Great Grands are getting a pillow case. This one is for Zach. He played football this year.  
 This is for his Sister Jorden - 
Along with a pillow case I am making her a new pillow. I made her one with "The Grinch who Stole Christmas" before we moved here. Hence the other pillow case, but when they were here for a visit she let me know she also liked "Nightmare Before Christmas"  - So here is Jack and Sally.  
And here's what's on the back. 
Next is the pillowcase for Caleb, he's our Son's and Daughter in law's son.  He played football this year also and his other favorite color is orange so here it is. 
These two are for Carter and Ben our two great grandsons.  They both love dogs and soccer - but I thought the dogs were cute. 
Well that's about it for now.  Of course I always want to do more - but this will probably be it for this years Christmas.  I need to get the gift cards then get it all wrapped and ready to mail.  
Blessings to all - 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...