Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wrapping up the gifts

Wrapping as in finishing and wrapping as in the presents are wrapped and boxed and ready to ship.  
I'm a little ahead of myself this year and it feels so good.  Usually we just do gift cards for the kids and grand kids but this year I made them the little gifts to go with their gift cards.  And not wanting to wait until the last minute - I am done.  
Here are a couple more little gifts I made to put with their stockings, and pillow cases.  Since I made a wallet for my daughter and a pillow for her daughter 
I wanted to include something for my grand son.  He LOVES cars so I made this notebook cover. 

And then I didn't want to wrap the quilt for Adrianna my new Great Granddaughter so I made a pillow case that matched it and did a fancy stitch to hold down the flange. 


One last thing - I added some words to this little quilt I made a few months ago.  It was designed from a picture that our grand daughter sent of our great grandson getting into the cookie jar when he wasn't supposed to. Mother May I was the title of the quilt I just hadn't put it on the quilt. 
Well now it's there.
That finishes up my November. 
Blessings,  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...