Sunday, September 9, 2018

Scrappy Blue

Dark Blue and or Dark Neutrals are the colors picked by SoScrappy for this months scrap busting.  I started this herringbone pattern back in January or February when we had light blues.  It needed to be a little bigger so I added some dark blue blocks and a border. 
 

I still want to make some dark blue of my other blocks I've been making too but I'll do that later in the month.

I've been doing the scraps each month but don't always link up.  This time I'm going to. Thanks for stopping by, now go back over to SoScrappy and look at others blocks.
grab button for SoScrappy
Have a Blessed day!
Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. What size did your Herringbone quilt turn out to be? Super use of your BLUE scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue and white herringbone quilt! It would look great in my blue and white bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...