Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Guild Workshop Table Topper

Last night was the first guild workshop for the Stitch and Rippit's guild for the new season.  It was a mystery to us and was titled "Spooky Harvest ??? 
Here's what we did. (Teachers sample)

I got all of it done except the binding, which I did today.  

Back - 

Then I ended up cutting some out for Christmas and figure I can put them together in one of the two retreats that are coming up.  

It was a super fun and though I don't usually make duplicates of stuff and didn't need to be doing more of anything except my UFO's, I think these will look really cute on my round glass coffee table each season.  I'll keep you posted.  Have a Blessed Day - Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...