Monday, October 1, 2018

Times Up

I did really good this year with my OMG's.  (One Monthly Goals) With out double checking, I do believe I have met each one from January through August.  September however, I came down to the wire and had to conceit.  So what happened?  Well for one thing, I took on not one but two projects that weren't any part of the goals I had for the month. First up my oldest quilt UFO.  You can read more about it in my last post or here.  I stayed really focused on it and I did finish putting it together and I got the binding sewn on. Right now it just needs some hand sewing and it is done. 

Since I was a on a little of a roll with the free motion quilting, my next distraction was "Java Runner". 

I started this I don't know how many years ago.  I have no Idea what I want to do with it - but all for the hand sewing of the binding, it too is done.
Now all of that might have been okay and I could have possibly finished the Bag Lady that I wanted to for my OMG, however I spent the last hand sewing day at the cottage, helping to sort, organize and price some of the stuff for Barbara's quilting garage sale. Read more about that in my post Here.
So with all of that - (cue the looser sound track) I did not finish September's OMG.  

I was very close, I just needed to do the flesh and the rest of her goodies in the basket. I will need to finish that before I start October's Goal, which I will list it in a separate post.  
I did have a very busy month and accomplished a lot, just didn't stay as completely focused as I could have. 
Have a blessed day - 
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...