Saturday, October 27, 2018

Guild Activities

Right after the retreat ended on Sunday we had a guild workshop on Tuesday! We were making a Turkey table runner.  
Here is the Project sample. 
Here is mine: 


The center is a disappearing Nine Patch and then the appliqued turkey on the ends. 
I got the top stitching done - now it just needs to be sandwiched and quilted.
Then on Friday we had charity day where we made the Christmas Stockings that we do every year for the hospital, and children's services.  
I was able to finish these 7.  
I left my machine there because we were getting together on Saturday also.  We normally do that on the 3rd Saturday but we had the retreat.  And bonus for me it was my Birthday! 
Happy Birthday to me - an extra sew day!
Our friend Jean said she'd teach Cheryl and I how to make Jelly Roll Jiggle.
Here's the fabrics I chose.
I only got about half way done - it's not hard but does take a lot of prep work.  I'll post progress pictures later.
And of course we have a potluck. This month's theme was soup and salad.


It was a wonderful day!
Hope your day is going well too.  Blessings, Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...