Saturday, September 1, 2018

Bag Lady OMG for September

If time flies when you're having fun - then I'm having a blast. Actually I am having a blast, but really, August felt like it flew by.  The kids where here and then I had a retreat.  Well now it's not just a new day it's a new month.  First up I want to list my One Monthly Goal and link up to Elm Street Quilts. 
Bag Lady #12.  I started these in January of 2017.  then I got behind in July or August of last year and put them aside.  Well a couple of months ago I picked them up and finished the 3 that were 1/2 stitched. Then last month I was able to get #11 done.  So here is the last one #12.  
Earlene Lynn
 
My OMG is to get all the stitching done on this last Bag Lady. I'm going to link up to:
OMG September link-up is OPEN!
Head over there and see what others are working on this month.  
Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day - Lynn 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! This is so cute - it looks like it has some coloring first and then embellishment with embroidery? Is that correct? I have a huge project similar to this with a Halloween and witches theme. First you trace it on the fabric, then color, then embroidery, then quilt it. Phew - just typing it makes me tired! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag lady is fun. Good luck with getting all the stitching done this month :)

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...