Saturday, September 1, 2018

More for September

What's up for September 2018? I like to do my One Monthly Goal and the rest of my Goals in different posts as to not confuse what is what. 
I've been working on free motion quilting the quilt that my Sister is giving to her MIL and so I want to continue on that and finish it. I'll sew the binding on and she'll do the hand binding of it. 

Continuing on with the FM quilting I would like to continue on with Modern Trees.
It might be stretching it but I would like to finish quilting it as well.  I had it as my #8 UFO which was last months random number from All people Quilts UFO Challenge.  This month is #2 so I changed my list around and it's now #8 and #2.  :) 
If I can get it done early enough in the month I'll also add finishing this block into a pillow. It was my very first embroidery project when I was learning.  I felt it would make a great lap pillow to use while I'm doing hand embroidery. 

I also want to continue on with my Scrap Blocks.  This month the color is Dark Blue and Neutrals.  
I've been making these blocks
and I may make a couple but I also want to add to this herringbone quilt to make it bigger.  So I will make some dark blue HST to add to it.  
Next up I want to work on more of my Christmas Winter that I'm doing all year and so I will continue with the project I started at the retreat last month.

Making the panel into a table topper and 4 place mats. 
And if all of this isn't enough - I would like to start trimming and putting the Sashing on by Bag Lady blocks so I can get that into a flimsy. 
I have 100 more things in my mind I would like to get done, but that of course that would mean that I could finish 3 to 4 items each day and hmm unfortunately that doesn't happen.  :) 
Unless something comes up - I don't have any retreats, trips, family or company coming so I may be able to accomplish most of this.  I will let you know how I do.
Have a Blessed Day - Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...