Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 A New Beginning

Happy New Year 2019
Image result for happy new year images 2019
  Lets make it great!

I have big plans in my head of many many finishes.  Lots of UFO's done and quilt tops quilted. 
I have 12 months or 52 weeks or 365 days.  365 days sounds like more time to get it done.  
I saw a post on Facebook last night (New Years Eve) that said: "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book.  Write a good one."  I really like that.   
Today is the first day of my new book. I plan to make it a good one. 
Don't really have resolutions for the year other than I want to get things done. For 2019, I am determined to stay focused and diligently finish stuff.  
Focus - Diligence and Determination - Those 3 words will hopefully keep me in line to get stuff done. 
I will make post later about my goals for the month.  Until then - enjoy your day.
Blessings,  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...