Sunday, January 27, 2019

Guild Workshop Finish

I belong to two guilds I refer to them as the big one and the little one.  I have become more active in the little one than the big one merely because their days of activity seem to work better in my schedule. 
Well anyway, on Tuesday of this last week we had our monthly workshop and it was a Dresden table topper.  I guess it could also be a wall hanging.  I just got the last hand stitch of binding done last night so here it it.

Several of us had the blades sewn and the spikes pressed before we got to the class as our prep work, so it went together fairly well. 
I got all the blades put together at the workshop then came home and got it pinned ready to quilt. 
I have a round glass coffee table that I think I'll be putting it on.  I'm really pleased with it.
Today I'll be helping my Sister finish hers.
Update: She got hers done except hand stitching of binding.  

She smiled right after I clicked photo but oh well. :) 

Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...